We may disclose personal information in response to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that lists or other content violate the rights of others, or protect anyone's right, property or safety. The information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We may also share your personal information to:
1. Third parties to provide content and services together (such as registration, transactions and customer service), to help detect and prevent potentially illegal actions and violations of our policies, and to make informed decisions about products, services and communications. These third parties will use this information to send marketing communications only if you request their services.
2. Contracted service providers assisting our business operations (such as fraud investigations, bill collection, affiliate programs and gift programs and customer service).
3. The other third party to whom you explicitly request us to submit your information (or that you have been explicitly notified and approve of when using certain services).
4. Law enforcement agencies, other government agencies or third parties in response to requests for information relating to criminal investigations, illegal activity or other activities that may expose us, you or other Ivan Gunawan Prive users to be legally liable. Personal information we disclose may include User ID and user ID history, name, city, county, phone number, email address, fraud complaints and offers and history lists or anything else that we find relevant.
5. Other institutions in connection with fraudulent investigations, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activities, as we believe in our policies to be necessary or appropriate, either under confidentiality agreements or as required by law. In such circumstances, we may disclose your name, street address, city, county, zip code, country, phone number, email address and company name.